Home Forums Scent Work Release of mySWT 1.6.0 for AKC Scent Work

• Release of mySWT 1.6.0 for AKC Scent Work

Posted by Richard Beezley on 09/18/2019 at 12:20 PM

I am excited to announce the release of mySWT version 1.6.0 for AKC Scent Work.

This version offers several enhancements.

• Increased filtering capability on the “Enter a Dog in a Class” screen. You can now filter classes by Trial #, Element, Level and Section. This applies to both available and entered classes.

• A judging time field has been entered to the class page. It will default to the time provided by AKC. However, it can be changed if needed. The judging counts report now had a judging time column. It calculates the total judging time for the class by taking the judging time from the class and multiplying by the number of entries.

• A new High combined report for each level. As you know high combined includes all elements offered including Handler Discrimination. You can exclude classes from either the High in Trial or High Combined report if you want to create any special awards for a combination of classes.

• The most exciting feature is you can now send results electronically to AKC. This feature can be accessed on the shows page under the results menu. o A results file in XML format is created in the Reports folder. The file is named with the club name-Results_data\time.xml. After the file is created you are prompted if you want to email it to AKC.

Happy Trials…Grinning

Richard Beezley replied 3 years, 4 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Jane Harding

03/13/2021 at 7:25 AM

Sounds super, but I can still use the old one, right? my computer will not let me update to the new one? THanks

• Richard Beezley

Administrator
    03/13/2021 at 9:36 AM

Jane, this is a very old post. The current version is 2.1.1