Home Forums Nosework What if I am a Trial Secretary for multuiple clubs

  • What if I am a Trial Secretary for multuiple clubs

    Posted by Jerry Ranch on 05/23/2023 at 6:48 AM

    I am trial secretary for my local club (as a volunteer) and the license we have is for that club. I love doing the job, its a way I give back to dog sports since I don’t compete anymore. Two other clubs have asked if they can hire me as a trial secretary (each 2-3 hours away driving). They both have your software. So how would that work – do I need to use their computers, or is there a way to have multiple licenses on one machine?



    Richard Beezley replied 1 year ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Richard Beezley

    05/23/2023 at 10:25 AM

    Hi Jerry,

    They just need to provide you with their two data files; myShare and mySWT_data. I assume your asking about AKC scent work. You would link mySWT on your PC to their data files. I would create a folder with their club name and store their data files there to avoid confusion.

Log in to reply.