Home Forums Nosework Run Order

• Run Order

Posted by Cindy Deak on 04/12/2023 at 5:06 PM

How can I change the armband number for only certain dogs? I would like worker dogs to run at the beginning so need to update their armband numbers. I tried in the dog list with no luck

Richard Beezley replied 1 year, 1 month ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Richard Beezley

Administrator
    04/13/2023 at 7:47 AM

Armbands are assigned at the show level so an exhibitor gets the same armband number for the whole weekend\show. Go to the show details page and display the correct show. Under the armband menu is re-number armbands.

You could also use the exhibitor order column in the list of entries on the class page. This will take precedence over the armband number sort order.

• Cindy Deak

06/26/2023 at 8:41 AM

Sorry, I was unclear. The running order of the handlers I changed – not the running order of the classes. They are not running in armband order. I ended up having to manually dump to excel and manually change which is not efficient.

• Richard Beezley

Administrator
      06/27/2023 at 4:25 PM

Classes also have an order column. It has a default value when you create the class which starts with containers with novice up to masters. For example if you wanted to run master down to novice you just change the class order number accordingly.