Home Forums Nosework Using Outlook to send email in software Reply To: Using Outlook to send email in software

• Richard Beezley

Administrator
    06/12/2022 at 11:49 AM

Hi Jerry,

I solved the GMAIL issue in the latest release by using a webmail service that I purchased instead of GMAIL or Yahoo. I did this for people that do not have Outlook. If you choose webmail in the application you just enter a reply-to address. This can be your GMAIL address. Emails will be sent from notifications @myK9T.com through my webmail service. When an exhibitor replies the email will go to what you entered in the reply-to address. You can also BCC yourself since there is no sent folder to look in.

The Outlook application which is part of office is the best method because it will handle all the buffering and re-sending and you have a sent folder. You can also preview an email before you send it. Outlook can have multiple email addresses. The emails from my application will be transferred to Outlook and Outlook will send them from the email address that is the default. Here is a video I found for setting up Outlook. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfSCfBntqPU