myOBT 1 Year Subscription Key. This version has been updated for the new 2021 rules.
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Access 2013 or greater 32bit (x86). Free run time or full version.
- Adobe Reader
The myOBT (my Obedience Trial) application is a desktop software application that assists with all the administrative tasks of holding a UKC Obedience and Rally trial. The application and data is stored on your local PC, so there is no concern with data privacy.
A few of the major features are:
- Import entries directly from our online event registration system https://events.myk9t.com
- Record all the required information of an exhibitor.
- Record the trials and classes an exhibitor has entered.
- Track judges and steward information.
- Print check-in sheets for the gate steward.
- Print score sheets for the judge and\or record the results within the application as it is happening.
- Automated calculation of placements.
- Automated population of UKC judges book PDF forms.
- Print various Trial statistics such as number of classes, number pass\fail and high in trial.
- Print UKC Trial Report which auto calculates high in trial and high combined and amount owed to UKC.
- Print deductions report so exhibitors can see where they lost their points.
- Print Exhibitor Result Labels for Ribbons.
- Email Exhibitor confirmation of entry and results.
- If you own another one of my applications you can share dogs and people information between them meaning you only have to enter their information once.
- Dramatically reduce the time, effort and stress of holding a trial.
- And much much more….
- Free 30 Day Demo. This is the download of the software.
- Upgrade Key. This is for existing customers that purchased before the online license key feature was introduced.
- 1 Year Subscription. This includes updates and support for 1 year from time of purchase.
- 3 Year Subscription. This includes updates and support for 3 years from time of purchase.
Please take full of advantage of the Free 30 day demo before purchasing as there are No Refunds.